Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Bry's latest read


I'm almost through with Warren St. John's Outcasts United and I can't write enough to express my appreciation for this book. The world works in mysterious ways and last week at soccer practice a woman asked me if I'd read this book and I hadn't. I bought it for myself as a holiday treat and have devoured it the last two days. For anyone who coaches, for anyone who teaches, for anyone who believes in the hope of America's democracy and for anyone who understands the struggles new Americans go through, I recommend this book. Featured here is the author speaking about his book. I'd enjoy hearing more of his wisdom, but in the mean time I post this in hopes you still may be able to have someone get it for you this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment