Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I have spent the last three days working on life narratives of the three students I've interviewed this semester:  a boy from Nepal, a boy from Liberia, and a boy from Sudan. With two to three hours of interviews with each student behind me, and six hours per transcription of the audio, and now the twenty-four hours of writing their life stories, I am enlightened, but tired.  Now, I am creating posters of their life story so they can showcase their world to their school.

I've never made a poster before and I relied on my Apple to do this.  It turns out Powerpoint allows for larger posters, so I had to redo my work in Powerpoint.  

The point is, however, I have the quirky power to take on such a challenge and after three straight days of working on these posters, I believe I'm getting closer to my goal.  

No comments:

Post a Comment