Monday, June 1, 2009

Bizarre Love Triangle

I thought I'd post this morning on a quirky song I listened to every morning on MTV before going to school in my senior year. It was a song by Midnight Oil, Beds are Burning, but it is blocked from being embedded. You can, however, listen to it on YouTube.  For some reason, MTV (when it used to play music) always had their video on right before I'd leave for school.

Not able to get their video, I thought about Frente's Bizarre Love Triangle and found that instead. I can't remember where I first heard it, but when it comes on my iPod, I think, okay, this is a decent song from my past.  Catchy, in fact.

I'm not sure how I jumped from Midnight Oil to Frente, but I did and the consequence for this quirky mind is a submission of the Bizarre Love Triangle video on this Monday. Enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment