Friday, July 31, 2009

Victor Kiriakis's daughter

At times I think my little sister looks a lot like Jennifer Anniston. I used to think I looked a lot like Brad Pitt. Oh, wait a second. That wasn't me. That was Karen after a bottle or two of wine -- we had an arrangement.

Either way, I know Rachel has been a "friend" of my sister, Casey, for years and I imagine Sean and Jacob will be watching reruns today on their way to the Jersey Shore.

Well, today's post is inspired by Jennifer Anniston and sort of by my sister Casey. See, Anniston once said, "Quirky is sexy, likes scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos-they're rebellious."

I have a chipped tooth (and a gold one). I'd like to have a sleeve of tattoos. My sister has a tattoo.

This blog is sexy...because, like Justin Timberlake, I'm obviously bringing sexy back. And it's too sexy for this shirt. yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment