Friday, November 6, 2009

Fifty More Days

Hmm. I don't make much money. I haven't been able to splurge on myself in almost three years. I am economically a kid again. So, a Holiday wish list might make for a quirky posting. Note: I am very cheap. If one isn't getting a crazy deal, it ain't worth it!

Ten Items I wouldn't mind finding in my stocking:

10. a phone people can hear me with.
9. a few more hats. I like my cap. For samples, click here.
8. socks (I can always use socks)
7. Douglas Coupland's new novel, Generation A (if I can wait that long)
6. a new table cloth. I accidentally bleached mine.
5. better bling for my ears. I lost my best bling when I was an Oompa Loompa for Halloween.
4. more zip-up hoodies. I like da funk of dese.
3. new experiences - I'm always up for something new (learn that from Sue McV)
2. that's about it, I can't think of anything else - wait.
1. A paying job.

No comments:

Post a Comment