Monday, November 30, 2009

Not so Amazingly Graced

My 2009 lights are lining my fence and bushes now. Every year, when I unpack them, they need to be replaced. This frustrates me, yet I persevere, Bryan-style.

I am not as high-tech as this light snow (and watch it all for its full effect), but the inner-Griswald is there. I can't afford such spectacle in my current economic state, but there will be a day. The tackier the better.

Do yourself one favor this season. Go for a drive and take in the lights.

1 comment:

  1. Bryan, this is perfect for so many reasons! I yelled so loudly upon seeing that our downstairs' neighbors put up white lights on the bushes in front of our house that Dave almost accelerated into the house; I watched 15 minutes of Christmas vacation this evening (the tree-cutting and trimming scene) while eating dinner; and I'm generally so excited to be back in NYC this weekend during the holiday season. There is something very reassuring about holiday lights that I can't locate, but I know that I feel instantly better when I see them. I think that it makes me grateful that people want to do something special to their home for everyone to enjoy. Thanks for the video!

    ReplyDelete