Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Pretending to be Posh a Night Early

My partner-in-crime for the summer at SAY YES wanted to thank me for my work this summer and invited me to a restaurant she used to be bartender for: Gentile's. It has been a very long while since I've eaten at such an awesome restaurant and I'm now a huge advocate. If anyone ever has a celebration, holiday or anniversary, this is INDEED Syracuse's best kept secret. The owner likes to blend new foods together to arrive at new tastes. Everything from the bread to the salads to the main meal was absolutely new AND DELICIOUS to the palate. I felt like quirky new taste buds were introduced to me tonight with every bite. This is worth every penny and anyone who wants to try something new in the Central New York region, give me a call. I'm an easy date, especially if you're paying.

No comments:

Post a Comment