Saturday, May 9, 2009

Are you Smarter than a fifth grader?


One of these two people are my sister, Casey, who is nine months pregnant.  The other is my father who is not nine months pregnant but who resembles my little sister.  The quiz for you on May 9th is who is who?  Can you guess.  I'd give you a hint that my sister is wearing shaded glasses.  Not enough of a clue.  How about if I was to tell you than my sister likes Labatts Blue and my father prefers Buddweiser.  Does that help? I could tell you that one resembles Demi Moore on the cover of Vanity Fair and the other looks more like the pit crew at the Daytona 500?  Which is which?

Still no idea?

Look closer. My father tends to look more like his father more and more everyday and my sister has a likeness to my father's mother.
How about if I was to tell you that my dog, Baby, is comatose and closer to my little sister who is with child, and my mother, Sue, is nearer my father who is 2 cm. dialted?  I think you are smarter than a fifth grader and getting closer to the correct answer.  

Yes.  My sister Casey is the one on the left, and my father, Butch, is the one one the right.  They say, "like father like daughter" and I believe this picture is all the evidence we need!

No comments:

Post a Comment