Monday, May 4, 2009

mmmmphhhh

I am waking up this morning in misery of the marathon work of the last semester. I feel like I haven't had a break since the first weeks of January and all the weeks have blended together (thank God for the mini-yet busy weekend in Louisville). Wasn't I just shoveling the driveway? Now I'm mowing the lawn? I've spent all my awake time worrying, writing, typing, editing, organizing and freaking out about the volumes of student work I have to do. I am getting closer to the light at the end of the tunnel, however, even if everyday has felt like a Monday. Of course, today is a Monday so I have an excuse. My eyes are buggin' from computer screen light and my fingers are tired of playing the keyboard piano. Ah, but as all things in life, this too shall pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment