Saturday, May 30, 2009

Taking a walk with my sister and her kid

My friday distraction was eating Chinese food with Nikki, Dave, Mom, Casey, & Sean and afterwards, Casey, Nikki and I took Sean around the block.  Sean liked stopping at all the sewers and throwing rocks to test if there was water below.

We also looked for monsters in the trees and I told him pine cones were monster fingers.  I pulled one off and it freaked him out.

I thought about clowns.  Wouldn't it be awful if every time a rock hit the water at the bottom of a sewer a clown popped out to greet you?  I don't think I'd like that.  It reminds me of Charlie's idea of dressing as a clown and running across the highways in Kansas.   All that corn and road for miles and miles, then suddenly a random clown leaping across the median.  It would be quirky indeed.  Something to remember for life.

No comments:

Post a Comment