Sunday, October 11, 2009

287th post

This is the 287th post on Quirky during this calendar year. I did a random search of "day 287" and this is one of the images that came up on Google images. I think it is a lego cowboy walking across a wet table.

Am I this cowboy? Is the wetness Syracuse? Does this image have meaning? Should I learn from it? Should you? Are coincidences real or do we make up the story from the random way life presents itself to us? Are we John Waynes on the table top of life? Should I read anything into this image or this post?

Obviously I typed it and included it. Obviously someone posted this image as day 287 in their world. Giddy up Giddy Up Let's Go. I'm looking at a wonderland of snow. Whoa. Not yet. But soon...soon. Soon it will all make sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment