Friday, October 16, 2009

When the Begeeshus is scared out of you.

My friend Tricia asked me to pick up a few donations for charity that her daughter outgrew, including a Disney Vanity Set that talks and tells little girls the perks of looking beautiful and wearing makeup. Knowing my schedule was rather hectic and I wouldn't be able to get her donation to a church or Catholic Charities, I stored it in my garage.

Last night, when I returned home, I entered my garage and I thought I was being robbed. A princess voice yelled, "Oh, you smell wonderful!" and it scared me half to death. I'm not used to hearing voices in my garage and I jumped back startled. I thought Ariel from the Little Mermaid was attacking me and I was about to have lipstick shoved into my eye. Startling.

I suppose I live a rather tranquil life, but last night, I thought I was going to be killed by Cinderella. Not a fun greeting to my normally quiet home. My heart is still racing.

No comments:

Post a Comment