Sunday, January 11, 2009

I MADE My Bed This Morning


There is something quirky about MTV's MADE show and when they run their marathons, I sometimes listen to them while doing other things. I am a huge sucker of underdog stories, or Pygmalion transformations, where a dorky, awkward individual suddenly is transformed into something more "normal" in society's eyes. This may be one of the primary reasons I opted to go into secondary education - to build the insecure egomaniacs. What the show does a better job of, however, is demonstrating how to coach another individual towards more self confidence.

It is for this reason that I've decided that I'm being MADE, myself, so I put together this silly video.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Bry! I love your made video!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome, per usual. Great creativity and wonderful outlet from the mundane of the PhD.

    ReplyDelete