Tuesday, September 22, 2009

libraries are for...writing?

Because my house is slowly turning into a make-shift office and filing cabinet, I'm training myself to wake up early, walk the dog, then head to the local library to create an office space there. I want to get out of my house to work, knowing that when I return home I can unwind a little bit.

The quirky reality of my daily life is I'm being paid to read, write and think. This is somewhat impossible at home when distractions are too easy. So, my recent design is to frequent free facilities. Yesterday, I spent 1/2 the day at the North Syracuse library and the other 1/2 at the Cicero library. I wrote the entire time and only accomplished a freckle on the ass of a flea's worth of work.

But I am working...so.....

No comments:

Post a Comment